100 DAY PRIVATE NONPROFIT COACHING PROGRAM
Participate in this 100 Day Nonprofit Program
100 Days to a More Focused, Organized You.
In this nonprofit program you’ll develop a project to solve community challenges & write compelling project stories in your newsletter to increase donations.
Overview of our 100 Day Nonprofit Coaching Program.
Nonprofit leadership skills you will Learn:
Great Program Design = New Donations + Increased Services
Develop a winning, impact oriented project while learning to:
Who Should Join?
Advance your Career, Raise Funds, Solve Challenges
The nonprofit program is for non profit staff and job-seekers wanting to successfully solve community challenges. Participants have worked on programs as diverse as social services, community development, education, the environment, and social justice—and decided to enroll in the nonprofit program because they were:
What you will Do:
Nonprofit Leader Coaching. Design your own Solution-Oriented Project & Attract Donors
Train & Consult with a Nonprofit Coach. The non profit coaching program provides cutting-edge information, time-saving templates, training and expert consultancy—and leads you in developing a real project for your organization. You will:
|MORE INFORMATION: Just scroll down for complete, detailed information about the Nonprofit Coaching Program.|
100 DAY PRIVATE NONPROFIT COACHING PROGRAM
- Maybe you don’t have enough funding for all of the services you would like to provide
- Maybe project impact has been less than you had hoped for
- Perhaps your staffing is low and you can’t find enough time to get everything done
- You would like to add to your skill sets in order to advance your career
- It’s possible that your communications need to be improved for better donor engagement
Training is great—but it’s not enough.
Nonprofit Leadership Coaching. What I enjoy more is this blended nonprofit consulting and coaching program where we take training one step further. We take a non profit challenge you have identified—and work together for 100 days to develop a real project that works to solve it. We start off by clearly describing the need—and then we develop a project design, funding support documents, research donor possibilities, and then develop the project management tools to launch the project. I supply easy to edit templates for each of the steps—which you keep for developing future projects for your organization.
So this nonprofit coaching program is a combination of training, advising, and nonprofit consulting. As your nonprofit coach I will provide an experienced set of eyes, concrete feedback on your work, help you prioritize and focus on what’s going to work best, and show you how to research evidence-based best practices. I will also show you tricks for working smarter and faster.
- Are you considering a non profit career change, a new job search, or vying for a promotion?
- Would you like to boost your donor communication skill sets for raising more funds?
- Would you like to learn more about developing non profit projects that solve challenges?
- Would you like to get more people behind your cause?
- Would you like to learn time-saving techniques for getting everything done?
We will take approximately a month for each one of the following core steps:
Step 1. Clearly, and in a simple fashion define what nonprofit program you’re hoping to develop and articulate the community you hope to work with.
Communities can be defined at different levels within your organization. This is why we need to clearly define which community at which level you are hoping to work with. For example, if you work with a food bank, your different communities could be defined as:
- your volunteer team whose members you hope will remain for the long term
- people in your town who have desperate need for your services but don’t know about them
- people who are currently using your services but who might be hoping for increased levels of service
- your contacts at grocery stores that provide you with food and with whom you’d like to develop a more efficient working relationship
- your donor community with whom you’d like to develop improved communication for increasing donor engagement and retention
Step 2. Conduct a participatory needs assessment with the community you hope to work with—and develop a simple and straightforward program outline complete with a clearly defined problem statement, underlying causes, solution oriented activities, and well defined goals.
Step 3. Develop a set of project management and donor presentation documents which will include an action plan, a project budget, a detailed schedule, and a program fact sheet (Letter of Inquiry). You will tell your nonprofit story in your blog and newsletter to attract donors and donations.
Twelve People Only. This nonprofit coaching program is limited to 12 people. We will communicate through the program forum, email, document attachments and photos.
By the end of the nonprofit program you will have developed a real project based upon real need determined with input from a participatory needs assessment—and you will have contacted donors for feedback and for relationship building.
You will have updated your blog with new posts describing project design progress—and you will have sent out an email newsletter with compelling stories about your community members. Most of all, you will gain confidence that you are working on the right things by using tested strategies that have worked for nonprofits in multiple projects. I’ll show you how to do all of this.
This nonprofit program will lead you in developing a winning, impact oriented project to help you:
- increase funding for your nonprofit program services
- design impact and sustainability into your project
- boost project successes using evidence-based techniques
- engage donors and increase funding with improved communications
1. A New Project. Design a fundable, sustainable, impact oriented project from scratch.
2. For Pre-launch. Fine-tune a project you are about to launch to increase its manageability, its impact, and its sustainability.
3. For Projects in process. Fine-tune a project in process to solve challenges the project may have and increase its impact.
We will use the structure of courses OL 201 and OL 202 where each one of the topics above is broken down into a step-by-step sequence of activities. However we will customize the courses to best fit your specific needs and organizational context.
Program Fee. This Nonprofit Coaching Program is affordable: your organization will simply pay $499 for the nonprofit program, templates and downloadable resources. There are no other expenses.
Two simple steps and you’re in!
I look forward to working with you. The application form is just below.