We need your vote on 2017’s best nonprofit online resources
Where do you go to exchange ideas and look for resources?
Cast your vote for the best nonprofit tools, groups and resources. We want to know your favorite sites where you go to exchange ideas, seek answers, or look for resources you can use to enhance your job.
- online groups where people exchange ideas
- social media groups or pages
- websites that offer resources and tools
- websites that offer lists of opportunities on training, webinars, online learning
- inspirational nonprofit blogs
- nonprofit networks
- state or county nonprofit associations
- sites that connect nonprofits to supporters and volunteers
Get Online Donations with Your Website, Newsletter & AdWords Ads
Each of the 14 chapters include 3 step-by-step guides that lead you in setting up a modern website, launching a donor newsletter program and applying for a $10k/mo Google AdWords Grant. See what the 42 guides include.