Nonprofit Training Catalogue
- Empower people in your communities to change their lives,
- Become your nonprofit’s go-to solution for community challenges,
- Use time saving techniques for getting everything done,
- Boost donor communications and donations, and
- Build skill sets & visibility for a new job or promotion.
Current offering dates are in the column to the right. To learn more and to enroll, simply click on the links below.
- Distance Learning courses that are fully facilitated by a CSDi staff person. They will answer your questions and will respond to each weekly assignment with suggestions, ideas, and encouragement.
- Live Workshops on a host of topics. Choose a workshop from our schedule—or host a workshop in your offices for your staff.
- Blended Training programs. You will spend spend three weeks collecting field data, and then attend a five day live workshop where you will develop a full project complete with donor presentation materials and project management documents. Then, you will return home for three months and work with your community to launch the project.
- In-depth, one-on-one Mentored Training programs. These six-month programs are tailored to a goal prioritized by your nonprofit. Choose from Nonprofit Fundraising, Nonprofit Marketing and Communications or Nonprofit Management: Project Design, Project Funding ? Project Management
- 100 Day Private Coaching Program programs. Tailored to a goal prioritized by your nonprofit. You can focus on Project Design & Funding or Nonprofit Communications or
The training programs are fully customized for each participant. You work on your own course project within your area of expertise. To date, participant project activities have focused on over 270 different types of challenges.
OL 540 Diploma Program: Four, Eight Week Diploma Courses in Nonprofit Google AdWords Training.
OL 501: Nonprofit AdWords 1: Getting Started.
OL 502: Nonprofit AdWords 2: The Next Step.
OL 503: Nonprofit AdWords 3: Landing Pages.
OL 504: Nonprofit AdWords 4: Fine Tuning for Impact.
Build Your Own Certificate Program
Choose from Two Dozen Courses to Create one of Five Customized Certificates in:
- Nonprofit Marketing and Communications
- Online Donations & Fundraising
- Grant Development
- Program/Project Management
- Nonprofit Internet & Technology
What can you do with these programs?
- Develop a brand-new program from scratch in response to a donor request for a proposal
- Help a new staff member launch a new project and get it on track
- Get a current project with challenges back on track
Who are these training programs for? They are perfect for you if you are a:
- Nonprofit staff member wishing to sharpen their nonprofit skills
- Project manager
- Students in a nonprofit program
- Executive Director
- Staff person looking for a new nonprofit job
- Individual considering a career change into the nonprofit world