Nonprofit Fundraising: Attract Donors & Get Online Donations with your Website & Newsletters.
A Six Month, Mentored, Nonprofit Fundraising Certificate Program
January 10, 2018 – June 30, 2018
How to Raise More Money and Do More Good. Participate in this Private Mentored Fundraising Program with Tim Magee
Nonprofit Online Fundraising: During this 6-Month Program you will learn how to optimize your website and improve donor communications to both attract new donors to your website and to begin receiving online donations. See the full syllabus.
|Fundraising Certificate. Learn more about program fees and the simple enrollment process.|
Great Communication = New Donations
The training program will lead you in developing and launching a winning, targeted, nonprofit online fundraising plan to help you:
Nonprofit Fundraising Skills you will Learn:
New Funding for Nonprofits = Greater Program Impact + Increased Services
Who Should Join?
Advance your Career, Raise Funds, Solve Challenges
The program is for non profit staff wanting to increase non profit fundraising & community impact. Participants have worked on nonprofit jobs as diverse as social services, community development, education, the environment, and social justice—and decided to enroll in the program because they are:
What you will Do:
Optimize Communications and Your Website to Find Nonprofit Donors
Train & consult with a private mentor. The mentored program provides cutting-edge information, time-saving templates, training and expert consultancy—and leads you in developing a donor-focused newsletter & website for your organization. You will:
|People from 207 countries and territories subscribe to our newsletter. Advance your career, raise funds & solve nonprofit challenges with our cutting-edge articles.|
Fundraising Nonprofits: Design a Web Presence to Generate Donations & Increase Impact
Detailed Program Information
- Maybe you don’t have enough non profit funding ideas for all of the services you would like to provide.
- You want to improve online fundraising resources.
- Perhaps you want to learn how to better promote a program/project so that it is attractive to donors.
- You would like to add to your skill sets in order to advance your non profit career.
- It’s possible that you would like to improve your donor communications for better donor engagement.
So this program is a combination of training, advising, and consulting. I will provide an experienced set of eyes and concrete feedback on your work. I will also show you tricks for working smarter and faster during the process.
Syllabus: The step by step process.
This mentored fundraising program for nonprofits is designed in a progression where each weekly module represents one sequential step for you to take in the process of campaign design and development. Each assignment has real tools for you to download, print out, edit, and use as templates over and over again in launching new initiatives. We will take approximately one month for each one of the following core steps:
- In the first week we will have a chance to meet each other by telephone to learn more about your organization and potential campaign ideas. Next step:
- First: Get specific about your goals for new individual supporters. Do you want supporters that are donors, volunteers, subscribers? How many?
- Who are these new nonprofit supporters you are hoping to reach? What causes do they want to support? Where do they look?
- What does your nonprofit do? Specifically, in a sound bite, let’s make this sound attractive to your new supporters
- Website review: quick and easy navigation and mobile friendly.
- Collecting subscribers. What information should you ask of a new subscriber?
- Installing pop-ups on your website. Which type? Where? What should they say?.
- Do you have a free offer? Compiling an e-book or membership program to entice new subscribers.
- Develop an achievable communications calendar.
- Your communication connection: where will you launch your first campaign? Clearly define the channels that connect you to your target supporters: newsletter, blog, social media, AdWords?
- Writing techniques for getting the job done.
- Packaging the program/project so that is is compelling to donors.
- Keywords and the 21st Century Communication Secret: [Shhh… It’s all about them!]. Use the same language your visitors use.
- Landing Pages are Your Salesmen: They convert a casual visitor into a donor, volunteer or subscriber.
- 12 steps to building a perfect landing page template. Bonus checklist.
- Demystifying SEO. Use keywords in your headings, page title, page description and content. Post information rich, long content.
- Subject lines. Your chance to be both creative and a Sherlock too.
- What should your email look like? How long? What will lure subscribers to click through to an actionable landing page?
- Write faster: Get quadruple duty out of a blog post/landing page by using it as the basis for a newsletter, for social media, and for a free e-book too.
- Write a new, compelling, newsletter as part of your first campaign.
- Write content. Develop matched landing page & newsletter templates. SEO.
- Incorporate a call to action.
- Launch your first campaign. Let’s connect your first campaign to your perfect landing page—and convert visitors into donors.
- Launch/Promote. Use your blog to write a new, compelling, newsletter or guest blog that is dovetailed with your action-oriented landing page. Then send it!
- Free: Ebook. The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Online Donations.
- Free: Subscribe to our newsletter. Advance your career, raise funds & solve nonprofit challenges with cutting-edge articles.
- Affordable: Teacher-led online courses. How to Build a Website for Online Donations. A 4 course certificate program.
- Custom: Nonprofit Communications Training Certificate. Launch a winning, targeted, nonprofit communications plan for attracting new nonprofit donors, volunteers and subscribers.
- Nonprofit Projects: Mentored Fundraising Certificate Program. Advanced Project Design for Project Funding & Sustainable Impact
Program Fees: $1,200.00. Normally, when we work with an individual organization on a project as expansive as this—we might be looking at a hefty consulting fee. But, the Center has organized this mentored training program so that it is much more affordable: you will simply pay $1,200. This will cover the six month program, your coach and mentor, and the 20 template kits and downloadable resources. There are no other expenses.
Two simple steps and you’re in!
Our CSDi training programs are offered in 4 venues to best suit your needs: